Not familiar with the name? Perhaps not, but you almost certainly know his work.
His 2001 essay ‘Ten Things I have Learned’ — written two months after the horror of 9/11 — always struck a cord with us (especially #5).
1. You can only work for people that you like.
2. If you have a choice never have a job.
3. Some people are toxic avoid them.
4. Professionalism is not enough or the good is the enemy of the great.
5. Less is not necessarily more.
6. Style is not to be trusted.
7. How you live changes your brain.
8. Doubt is better than certainty.
9. It doesn’t matter.
10. Tell the truth.
The newly-opened Cyril Callister museum in the small Victorian town of Beaufort commemorates the inventor of Vegemite.
When we asked 27 regular punters to name iconic Australian retail brands, we were shocked by the result.
This one simple thing can set your brand apart from 99% of your competitors
There’s much more to AI tech than just words. Take a look at Soundraw, Gigapixel, Poe, Dall-e, Midjourney, Lexica and Astria.
A recent episode of HBO’s Succession features a cringe-inducing scene for designers.
Whether you’re a fan of Parks and Recreation, a Marvel nerd or just someone who likes floating Elmos, here’s a few television/movie-related Zoom virtual backgrounds to brighten up your work calls.
Subscribe to our quarterly newsletter — Brand News — filled with Design tips, Creativity hacks, Brand news and Design-related goodness.
It’s short and sweet. Estimated reading time < 90 seconds…